Monday, December 17, 2012

నాకు ఇలాంటి అబ్బాయి కావాలి..

Who calls me CUTE instead of HOT....

Who CALLS me back when i HANG up....

Stay's AWAKE just to watch me SLEEP....

Who first KISSES my FOREHEAD, then my LIPS....

Who should proudly SHOW the world what I mean to HIM...

And HOLDS my HAND in front of his friends n 'not' my WAIST.....

Who constantly remind me....

How much he CARES me n tells how LUCKY he is to have me....

And last but not least.... need some 1 who turns to his friends n say

"She is my LIFE"

7 comments:

  1. welcome dear....
    I Wish your dreams to be fulfilled:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. మీ కలల రాకుమారుడు త్వరలోనే మీ చేయందుకోవాలని ఆశిస్తూ ఆశీర్వదిస్తూ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. వర్మగారు - ధన్యవాదములు..

      Delete
  3. hey rapunzel i think im ur flynn rider.hahahaha no kidding

    ReplyDelete
  4. A Voice Changed Version of Your Creation.. All Credits to you Ramya Sree Gaaru:

    Active Voice to Passive Voice..

    She needs one person in her life:
    Who would call her Cute instead of Hot.
    Who would Call her back when She Hangs Up.
    Who would Stay Awake watching Her Sleep.
    Who would Kiss Her Forehead First and then Her Lips.
    Who would Proudly Show to the World What She means to Him.
    Who would Hold Her Hand in front of His Friends and Not Her Waist.
    Who would Constantly Remind Her of How much He cares Her and tells her How Lucky is he to have her in his life.
    And Last But Not Least, Who would turn to his friends and say "SHE IS MY LIFE".


    Wish All Your Sweet and Longing Dreams Be Fulfilled at the Earliest..!

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete